Yesterday, our kitchen team made some extra brownie cookies and since we only bake fresh cookies everyday to ship, we decided to do something with these extra cookies we had on had and came up with these oh so good Brownie Cheesecake truffles.
This recipe has only 4 ingredients, needs no fancy equipment and comes together in minutes. The best part is that its super yum and everyone's going to think that you must have put in a lot of effort but this is going to be our little secret!
What Are Truffles?
In their simplest form, truffles are little balls of Chocolate Ganache rolled up in cocoa powder or even chopped nuts. But they are also popularly made with baked goods like cakes, brownies or even cookies.
These small treats are really fun to eat as a snack or little finger desserts or even as topping to other elaborate desserts like Naked Cakes!
We introduce to you our version of truffles made with Dohful's very own Choco Brownie Cookies. These cookie truffles can be made with any cookies but definitely taste the best with the brownie cookies so do give that a try!
Baking Equipment Needed
- A Plate
- Parchment paper/ Aluminum Foil
- 3 Dohful's Brownie Cookies
- Cream Cheese- 75gms
- Melted Chocolate- 100gms
- Vegetable Oil- 1 tbsp
1. In a food processor, blitz the Dohful's Brownie Cookies until it becomes of a crumbly texture.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the cookie crumbs and cream cheese, combine well.
3. Take a small portion of the mix and roll it in between your palms to make a truffle and repeat this step for the entire mixture.
4. Arrange the truffles on a plate lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil
5. Chill the truffles in the freezer for 20 minutes.
6. Melt the chocolate with oil and coat the chilled truffles with it.
7. You can add any toppings of your choice and serve chilled.
Truffles so good that you will finish it all immediately.
Still, if you have any remaining, you can store them refrigerated in an airtight container for upto 2 days.